We like our children to dress smartly and appropriately for all the activities included within the school day.
Most items of school uniform are readily available from high street stores.
To order the uniform online please visit www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com
Children may wear:
Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
White or bottle green polo shirt or white school shirt/blouse
Bottle green sweatshirt with school logo *, bottle green zip fleece or bottle green V-neck jumper (grey cardigans or V-neck jumpers are also acceptable)
Plain socks (black, grey, green or white)
Sensible black shoes
During the Summer term, green and white checked or gingham dresses may be worn.
Please note that open toe sandals, sling back sandals, croc style shoes etc. are not appropriate for school. Leggings are not part of school uniform.
All items listed above are expected to be school uniform style garments.
Navy shorts* (cotton, not cycling/lycra type)
White tee shirt with school logo*
Trainers for use on the field
Black slip-on plimsolls for indoor P.E.
Plain jogging bottoms and sweatshirt may be worn in colder months
Swimming (where applicable)
Children require a sensible costume/trunks and towel. Goggles may be worn. On swimming days, children will wear their uniform to school and change for swimming at the Leisure Centre.
- Your child will need to bring a named water bottle.
- Your child will need a warm, waterproof coat each day, and ideally, a change of footwear in school.
- Sunhats should be provided during the summer months.
- Children should wear wellington boots to school in snowy weather and bring a change of shoes with them for indoor use. Children will be allowed to play outside in the snow if they have wellington boots to change into.
- Jewellery should NOT be worn. For pierced ears, simple studs or sleepers only may be worn.
- Hair should be appropriate for school: we do not accept dyed or shaved designs. We suggest that children with long hair have this tied back in a safe and tidy style, appropriate for school activities.
- Children should not wear any cosmetics, including nail polish.