Our kitchen is run by Norse Catering, providing high quality meals throughout the school week.
Norse are currently providing a 3-
School meals are ordered using an online ordering system; this is sent out by email by the school office on a weekly basis.
All orders must be made by the Friday of the previous week.
We are flexible about choices:
- You may order meals for every day of the week or just for selected days;
- You may opt for the standard hot meal or for a vegetarian alternative;
- You may opt for the pudding of the day or for a fresh fruit alternative.
All dietary needs can be met. If your child has a dietary need, please download this form for further information.
Universal Free School Meals offer for children in Years R, 1 and 2:
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 can benefit from a government scheme providing daily school meals without charge.
Free School Meals:
Free school meals are available for children in all year groups if you are in receipt of certain benefits. Details can be found here.
It is very important to the school that you apply for Free School Meals if your child is entitled to them, even if you wish to provide your child with a packed lunch from home or your child is already receiving a meal under the Universal scheme above.
This is because the school receives additional funding called Pupil Premium for every child who qualifies for free school meals. The funding can be used to support your child’s learning, which could include:
- Support with the costs of school outings or residential trips;
- Support with the costs of clubs and activities;
- Additional support with learning if appropriate;
- Additional pastoral support if appropriate.
Click here for the Norse website, where menus can be found.